Friday, December 15, 2006

WBW#28: A Sparkling Roundup

The amazing Culinary Fool just posted her roundup of the more than 30 entries on sparkling wines (not champagne) that were sipped, tasted, and reviewed for this month's timely Wine Blogging Wednesday.

She had so many entries that she divided her roundup into two posts. You can find the first post by clicking here, and the second post by clicking here. You will find some great recommendations for sparkling wine that is great tasting but won't put you over your holiday budget. Still not finding what you're looking for? You can read the reviews of all the sparkling wines I've had since opening shop here in October by clicking here.

Cheers to Culinary Fool for her speedy work and for hosting such a great event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind words! I was really glad to see so many wonderful entries and I loved that people really got out there and experimented. So much fun!

I plan to look for your cremant on my local Trader Joes - it really sound like it would right up my alley!

Thanks for participating!
~ B