Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back to School


It's back to school time at Good Wine Under $20. Remember the smell of pencil lead and chalk, and the apple for the teacher? Well, it's not quite like that anymore! New laptop computers really shouldn't have any smell at all, it turns out. And no one has ever given me an apple. (image from Discovery School)

With all that's going on this time of year, it may be a few days before I get on a regular posting schedule, so thanks in advance for your patience and I'll see you back here as soon as I'm ready to meet my classes and have located the top of my desk.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speak softly and carry a BIG ruler!

Sonadora said...

Good luck with this year's crop of students!

MonkuWino said...

If you communicate as well with your students as you do on your blog, your students are going to learn a lot! Good luck for the new school year!

Dr. Debs said...

Thanks to all of you. I will carry a big ruler!

winedeb said...

Maybe a wine tasting during a class will win them all over. Oops, how old are the students?
Good luck and will be tuned in to see how well the ruler works!