Friday, October 10, 2008

Today on Serious Grape: Wine and Business Travel

Do you travel for business? I do, and I've been doing it a lot lately. (photo of the bar at McCormick & Schmick's at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel by Paul Keleher)

Eating on the road is a challenge, but managing to get a good glass of wine with your meal sometimes seems impossible.

This week on Serious Grape, my regular column on the food site Serious Eats, I talk about my strategies for achieving something resembling normalcy when I'm dining alone on the road. We're not talking client dinners here--we're talking the nights when you don't have a client to meet and you are in desperate need of something restorative. For me that means interesting, fresh food and a glass of wine with dinner.

Head over there and let me know what you think of how I deal with this challenge. Even better, let me and other readers know what your pet peeves are about wining and dining while traveling and how you cope with them.


AVT Coach said...

I love this blog site. I feature "Three Sites to See" on my blog each week. This Monday I will be featuring your site. What a great service to those novice wine drinkers who want to know more about wine but also want to have low cost choices. Thanks!

zang said...

Nice Post
article generator