Saturday, April 11, 2009

This Week on Serious Grape: A Mixed Case to Welcome Spring

Spring has sprung. Why not head out to the wine store and pick yourself up a mixed case of affordable treats that will see you through all the season's culinary adventures? (photo by jesiehart)

I've got a shopping list for you over on Serious Grape, my weekly column on Serious Eats. There are whites and reds just perfect for sipping in the garden, firing up the grill, warming yourself up when it rains, and more.

And if I've left your favorite spring wine off my list, leave a comment here or in the comments over there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Will be sure to check out the shopping list. Thanks Ken!

Unknown said...

(Assuming this is Ken of @alawine, my Twitter friend who posted the link to this!)