Friday, September 05, 2008

Today on Serious Grape: Five Wine Books I Can't Live Without

Today in my column Serious Grape over on Serious Eats, I'm talking about the five wine books I can't live without.

The list includes a reference book, a grape guide, an annual report, a tasting book, and a food and wine pairing book. I'd love to know what you think, and whether I've missed any of your indispensable titles. Head over there and check it out if you are looking to build your own wine library, or seeking some good titles for gifts for wine-loving friends.

Also, starting this week Serious Grape goes weekly. The foodies have decided the wine coverage is a good thing, and so I'll be posting there every Friday. Monday through Thursday, it will be as usual here at GWU$20.

Have a great weekend, and see you on Monday with some more wine picks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not a book, but it is cheaper than $20, and my recommendation is that people go to the new movie "Bottle Shock" about which I wrote a review on my site Wine Girl Online, www.winegirlonline.com. Thank you,
Heather